Monday, August 18, 2008

Google Gadgets

I signed in to my account like any other day, but today, something catches my eye in the Blogger Buzz section. Hmm? What's this?

Google Gadgets? Huh?

Here's the article.

Here is the screenshot. We've got everything from online games to weather forecasts in this new Google Gadgets thingy to be added on to our page.

What's this all about? It's uncharacteristic of Blogger. Kinda Facebook-ish, doesn't it seem?

Still, I guess it's rather interesting.

I like some of their gadgets, like blogger play. Actually, Blogger Play has been on for quite a long time, but I never gave it much attention.

Now, I've added a Blogger Play at the bottom of the page, so it won't disturb you if you don't like it.

Personally, I find it's a pretty nice way to waste time. Staring at people's pictures, finding interesting pictures and blogs alike.

So far I've already saw Pakistan war victims with missing eyes, and a man who looks like Tony Stark, even with the Jericho missiles blowing off behind him. He's a real soldier with one hell of a good, quick-reactioned photographer.

By the way, how do you guys like the new banner? Drop me a comment on ye olde Cbox. I don't really feel like adding to the rest of the blog. White is nice. The way all that backgrounds should be.

I don't have anything more to say for now, so... Ciao.

Jun Shern Out.

*Static*

No comments: