Friday, August 22, 2008

Four In The Morning

"Yeah, we're feeling so good, just the way that we do, when it's four in the morning."

Was yesterday night the most brilliant night ever, or what? Yee Juinn and Wei Yi stayed over, and wow. Super fun.

We started the night watching Kung Fu Hip-Hop.


Pretty hilarious, y'know? But you probably don't know.

The best and funniest part was at the end. The rest is pretty stereotype.

After watching, it was about eleven o'clock. We started watching Indiana Jones, but we didn't like it, and went downstairs to hang out.

We were extremely bored at this point, so I brought down my acoustic guitar.

Then my sister brought down her drumsticks.

Then I brought down my electric guitar.

We started making up songs about not going to sleep and Yee Juinn's friend whose name was Jing Yu (which means Goldfish in direct translation).

So after making a series of stupid songs, we decided: Why not try make a band, for fun?

Thus began the namehunt. Here are a list of our best names:
1. O2H (stands for Oink-Oink Heroes)
2. AK.7 (I heard AK47 wrongly then decided AK.7 is much nicer)
3. 22/7 (apple pi, anybody?)
4. 3.142 (how about sheppard's pi?)
5. Milky Way (we drank WAY too much MILK that night)
6. Local Heroes (the origin of Oink-Oink Heroes)
7. Chicken 07 (my personal favourite: James Bond's pet chicken)
8. PHI (the golden ratio-either search the net, or read Da Vinci code to understand)
9. 3-pin plug (every live performance needs electricity)

Nice list, but we can't choose. Anyways, back to the story.

After that, we played Burnout 3. Definately a golden oldie. My favourite game all around.


However, Wei Yi and I got a little caught up in photography halfway through.

Wei Yi was the mastermind behind all this. It all started with a motion blur. Then, it evolved into some of the coolest photography I've seen in quite a while:


Can you spot me?


Remember: It's the month of the Ghosts, people. Better not fool around too much.


Look! It's Me, Myself and I! Haha!

We spent an hour trying to perfect the photography. And when we were satisfied, it was 2 am, and we made Maggie Mee.

My Maggie Mee was a disaster, and I'd rather not talk too much about it.

Let's just say the noodles were over-cooked, and the soup was comparable to Madam Mano's complexion. I'm not trying to be mean, honest. I am saying that in the most respectful manner possible.

We went to play cards.

Eventually, the clock striked four. Then the ghost appeared. Well, she did what ghosts are supposed to do. She scared us.

My maid was standing where I was sitting on the floor in the pictures. She was already awake, maybe she had planned to wake up early to mop the floor, or had been awoken by us. Take your pick.

So she was just standing there, staring at us in disbelief. She rubbed her eyes twice, then turned around to read the clock. She turned attention back to us, then shook her head and muttered as she walked away:

"Aiyo."

"It's four in the morning and our strengths are falling and we wanna go straight to sleep."

Jun Shern Out.

*Static*



No comments: