Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sry, gotta AFK 4 awhile. BRB.

I'm not dead or anything, don't worry.

I've been too lazy to update, not to mention that I've been away for my ten day stay at Outward Bound School, so that's my reason for being, er, as people say, AFK(though we in OBS have changed the original meaning of away from keyboard to suit our situation, making it away from kayak).

So anyways, I actually wanted to do a nice long post on everything that has happened, like OBS, the family's early Christmas party, my own birthday, and all the other post-worthy things that have been happening to me since the start of the holiday, but it just so happens that I have to leave for Singapore early tomorrow morning, and I have not started to pack my bag, so... You get the idea.

No post until I get back. And even then, it'll depend on my mood. But worry not! I will be sure to have posted at least one enjoyable post by the end of this holiday!

Jun Shern out.

*Static*

No comments: