Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas

I give up. Let's leave the past in the past. It's really too much of a hassle to post everything that happened in the last few weeks, especially since I can't remember any details.

So we'll just update a little bit. Yesterday:

1. Results collection day for PMR students.

2. Christmas Eve.

3. Justin's birthday.

So there you have it. I collected my PMR results yesterday. And DAMN, our form was pretty darn awesome. Almost everyone I spoke to got 6, 7 or 8 A's(by almost everyone, I mean 90%, no kid).

I mean, I know that some of you guys may not have done so well, and I'm sorry if I'm making you feel worse, but honestly, looking at the overall results, I think we're better than any of the other forms, ever.

So great job, form 3's of 2009!

Yes, I'm super happy with my results too.

Moving on, today is Christmas. Which makes yesterday...

Christmas Eve!

You know, Christmas Eve always holds more excitement for me than Christmas itself. It's probably because my family celebrates Christmas Eve rather than Christmas, so after opening all our presents and when all our friends and relatives have gone home, there isn't much to Christmas Day itself.

So what does my family do during Christmas Eve? On my mum's side of the family, you would probably guess how we celebrate our Christmases. We get together and do stupid things all day and act like immature little kids, while having the time of our lives. Nothing new there.

On my dad's side of the family, we have a hyperactive group of little kids(some with too much testosterone and others with too little), a couple of dancers(three, so to speak), and the dancers' sisters.

Being so, we spent last night namely playing Guitar Hero, watching the newest season of So You Think You Can Dance, opening presents and parading around in them, and when everyone had finished eating, we cleared out the tables and opened up the dance floor to everyone present.

Next on the list, a birthday greeting to Justin.

Font sizeHappy Birthday, Justin!

And the 23rd was Dad's birthday, so...

Happy Birthday, Dad!
Align Centre
And, tomorrow is Li Yang's.

Happy Birthday, Li Yang!

One last thing. This is the most Cawesome thing ever. What is Cawesome? Frankly, it's cute and awesome. Watch it, or I hate you. Along with a few hundred other proud Ukranians who do.




Cawesome. Tell your friends.

Are we done? I think so.

Jun Shern out.

*Static*

No comments: