Thursday, June 3, 2010

Post It








You know, I've put a lot of time into this blog. Many hours. And it's snowballed into quite a nice long story of my life. And I'd like to keep it that way. It would suck to let it all just go to waste after I've written so many stories of my life here. Therefore, I'm gonna keep writing. I wouldn't mention it, only that I've been wondering whether I should stop blogging. Especially since I'm getting busier every day. But heck, I enjoy this. Talking to myself. And knowing that people will read whatever I say to myself. Besides, it'll come in handy one day. Eventually, I'm gonna be telling my (bored) grandchildren all about my awesome life. And probably, after revisiting my first 7 years of life with them, I'll run out of saliva, break into a coughing fit, and perhaps lose my voice forever. When that time comes, at least I'll still be able to convey my life story to them. How, you ask? Through this blog, of course. Perhaps I'll make us a bowl of popcorn and sit them down in the living room, while I scroll down post after post about my life for the children to read. And maybe(depending on how sentimental an old man I'll be), I'll whip out the (then) old-fashioned MP3 of mine, and make them listen to the songs that were on the radio on the present day of post that we are visiting. AND, maybe- Maybe I should shut up. You guys aren't my grandchildren. Sorry about that.

SO ANYWAYS. Back to the 16-year-old Jun Shern.

I've been meaning to post updates and stuff, but I've just finished my exams, and prior to that I was pretty busy and all, so now, I won't delay it any longer.

Like the famous quote from Alexander Nike: Just Do It.

Or rather, Just Post-It. The idea is to just post something even if there is nothing to post. OR, to just post something even if there are many things to post, but one does not feel like posting it.

So, Just Post-It.

You may have noticed, or maybe not. That I have lost. The. Will. to. type. or even punctuate and make proper sentencesssanymorethusishallstophereandwellJUSTPOSTIT.

Enjoy. Post-It art by Marc Johns. Bless him, whoever he is.






Some are plain random, but yeah. It's all good, Mr John.

Prefect camp tomorrow. Maybe I'll be able to write a decent post when I get back.

Jun Shern out.

*Static*

No comments: