Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ACHIEVEMENT!

You know, I've always hoped to do great things.

(And well, to be fair, I always have.)

HOWEVER.


Nothing.

And I mean, NOTHING.

NOTHING I have ever done.

Has even come CLOSE to what I have just accomplished.

Ladies.

And gentlemen.

Boys.

And girls.

Without further ado, allow me to introduce to you:

THE.

ULTIMATE.
HIGH-RES.

Click to enlarge. Click to en-VERY-LARGE INDEED.

Yes, yes. Monumental, I know.

I'll allow you a moment for it to sink in.

Do you believe your eyes?

You should. Cos. You know, seeing IS believing.

Allow me to break it down for you.

Yes, it is the school logo.

Yes, it is an approximately 2500 x 2500 pixel high quality vector image of 1200 dpi resolution, good enough for making a desktop background, huge poster, any number of large-sized printout projects.

No, you CANNOT find it anywhere else on the web, or obtain it from some school official(don't tell me it's on all the school shirts and exercise books, those are tiny. And, nobody knows who has the images.)

Yes, it's existence was only ever a myth. Until now.

Yes, it is a foetus formed in MY very own WOMB through painstaking hard work.

Yes, I have succeeded where all previous active school editing team or self-proclaimed school designers(i.e. my brother and sister) have failed.

To future Wesleyans who need this image to be used in their school work:
1) Yes, you are allowed to rip the image from my blog.
2) Please do drop me a note in my cbox to show your infinite gratitude to me.

To those of you who do not understand how hard it was to create such a thing:
1) Firstly, I have already explained that the image is not available anywhere else on the web.
2) You should understand that the only WMS logo online is the colored one with absolutely unworkable quality. I mean. Imagine putting THAT on a shirt you want to print and distribute to a thousand students.
3) It took me hours to make this. Yes, I am pathetic. But I needed it for the 30 Hour Famine shirt. Which, by the way, isn't my design. It's a good design, but not mine. I was merely helping Shi Khai add some stuff he missed out.

To those of you who DO have an inkling of how to make it and do not think it would be so hard:
1) Then why DIDN'T you do it?

I'm not saying it was an impossible task. I mean, I'm only a beginner at using Photoshop. Of course there are others who could do it.

The point is, I DID do it. Whether or not others CAN, I DID.

Thank you for your time.

Jun Shern out.

*Static*

No comments: