Thursday, March 18, 2010

Put The Donkey At The Back

I would say something like "Oh, it's been a long time since I've blogged." and whatever not, but seeing as it's ALWAYS a long time before I start a new blog post, I guess it would be really overused if I were to say that every time the situation arised. So, nope. I won't mention about having been gone for a long time. Except that I already have. Okay, nevermind. Let's skip this part, shall we? It's quite a retarded intro. And introes- is that even a word, or should it be intros or intro's? - should be really good, since that's the part where you have to captivate the attention of the readers and such. I guess I'm doing a really bad job of it. ANYWAYS!

The week has been hectic. Yes, it surpasses the hecticism(no, that's not really a word) of even a normal homework-ridden week of school, or even that of the exam week before this.

Let's cut to the chase. Cheese. Let's cut to the cheese. Let's cut a slice of cheese. Let's cut a slice of cheesecake. Let's have a slice of cheesecake. Mmm. Cheese.

Okay, people. Take a moment to indulge in the suffering of this poor man being hit by a slice of cheese.
Oh, shucks. Blogger doesn't do GIF images. I guess you'll have to make do with him smiling cheesily away. Otherwise you'd have to go to the trouble of clicking on this link right here to see it happen. Which you obviously don't want to do, because it's really troublesome and hard to click your mice. I love using reverse psychology.

I mean, why waste your mouse's time clicking on links when it could be doing something awesome like this?


Now, tell me that isn't the most awesome thing you've ever seen. I mean. COME ON! This picture reeks of awesomeness. It's a MOUSE. Pulling off a Mission Impossible that even Ethan Hunt would be proud of.

MOVING ON.
I should really stop getting sidetracked. Oh, by the way, from now on you can have alot more fun, because you get to keep an eye out for invisible texts like these!

The holiday began with. Erm. Nothing. Nothing happened on Friday, I think. Not that I remember, anyway.

So now we go to Saturday. At night, there was Nav's sweet sixteen. Which yes, was pretty awesome, seeing as she got a band and a DJ and the better half of the upper floor of Souled Out for us.

Plus, I had my very first dance battle. The result? Let's just say that it's alot harder to show-up a real breakdancer than to do what I've been doing in all the class parties previously. Haha!

Also, Jia En's Yes Man infatuation that night was really something. All the singing, tabasco sauce sniffing, gay-kissing, and... Did I miss out anything? I think that's it. You can watch him singing My Sacrifice on Facebook, by the way. With Jon Gui on guitar.

That's about it for Saturday.

On Sunday, dance practice began. Two weeks before the exam, Chi Yean asked me if I could get together a crew to perform at her party on the 17th. Naturally, I liked the idea, so I went and collected Jia En, Jia Wen, Bryan and Dylan for my crew. Having found a crew, I spent the better part of the next week and weekend choreographing the dance.

Let's just hope it doesn't affect my exam results too badly. Maybe the overall bad results of everyone will cover up and excuse me from my own exceptionally bad ones.

Of course, practice was scarce. You see, the exams ended on Friday. The party was on Wednesday the week after. Jia Wen was at band camp from Saturday till Monday. Bryan would be on holiday from Monday till Wednesday. And everyone had various events and functions to be attending, so the only thing we could work out in the end was:

Sunday
-Dylan & Bryan come over for practice in the morning, leave at night.

Monday
-Jia En arrives in the morning, leaves in the evening.
-Jia Wen arrives in the evening, sleeps over.

Tuesday
-Jia En, Dylan & I have an Interact meeting starting in the morning to attend, Jia Wen stays my house and practices by himself.
-In the evening, Dylan and I come back to the house to practice with Jia Wen. Dylan leaves at night, Jia Wen stays another night.

Wednesday
-Jia En, Dylan, Jia Wen are all her for practice in the morning.
-Bryan is nowhere to be seen until he returns from his holiday at 3pm.
-The party is scheduled to start at 5pm. We arrive fashionably late.

And there you have it. The first time we'd all practiced together was barely 3 hours before the performance itself. Considering that, I think we did pretty well. Well, you be the judge. If you weren't there, I'm uploading the video on Facebook, so visit my profile. It'll probably be up soon.


And yeah. Today is Thursday, and we'd had another Interact meeting. Tomorrow will be Mariko's party. Saturday and Sunday will probably be taken by band practice.

Where, oh where, will I ever find time to finish my scrapbooks, compos and any amount of other miscellaneous pieces of homework?

By the way, this invisible ink thing applies to all my posts from now on, cos it's really quite a handy way to insert short Author's Notes and excerpts of my thoughts and opinions.

Jun Shern out.

*Static*