Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Crazy Coconuts, Dangerous Durians, and Vicious Vegetables make up one hell of a Sexy Salad

Maybe, you've been feeling as if the world has no more joy.

Maybe, you think that there's nothing else to live for.

Maybe, you feel so down-in-the-dumps that you can bear listening to no music other than Barry Manilow.

Maybe, you've told your best friends off for asking you why you've been so distant and sad lately.

Or maybe, you've been wondering, "Where has our beloved Jun Shern gone?"

If you have nodded your head in agreement to any of the above suggestions, because, AND ONLY BECAUSE, I have not been updating my blog as frequently as I used to, then you may read on, dear

extraordinarily
handsome/pretty,
smart,
charming,
wonderful,
inexpendable,
"everything good I can think of",
awesome,
indescribable,
marvelous,
honorable,


guest of Madness.

Otherwise, you need to immediately see a psychologist, because you are obviously suffering from the curious case of IMJSDS.

IMJSDS, not Benjamin Button.

Because I know that you DO actually miss me(you're just afraid to admit it).

In case you don't know what IMJSDS means, it's actually an acronym for the "I Miss Jun Shern" Denial Syndrome.

Here's an extract from the famous everything-psychology-encyclopedia.com. I kid you not.

"I Miss Jun Shern" Denial Syndrome(IMJSDS) is a neurobehavioral developmental disorder. IMJSDS is primarily characterized by "the disability to come to terms with oneself that he/she/it is actually missing the esteemed Sir Jun Shern greatly."

While symptoms may appear to be innocent and merely annoying nuisances to observers, "if left untreated, the persistent and pervasive effects of IMJSDS symptoms can insidiously and severely interfere with one's ability to get the most out the esteemed Sir Jun Shern's blog, and he/she/it has a higher chance of failing at life in general."

Article by Lee Jun Liew

There you have it. And yes, I hate myself too. Haha!

I sincerely apologize for that unholy bout of narcissism. I'm just feeling really good, and totally contented, such that I felt like making a point. A very strong point. In other words, me.

ANYWAY.

I've had a really good day. Because I have no homework. I mean, the morning started out pretty fine, with me finally not having to worry about losing in Sports' Day again, because although I promised y'all last year that I would definitely train and win a medal this year, I didn't train. As a result of not training at all since last year, I didn't make the athletics team.

So yeah. I joined March Past today, which is a significantly less worrying event to be involved in.

Then, the day proceeded to be full of fun and laughter. Because I have no homework. Especially when Sarah and I convinced Kai Yuan that Interactors were supposed to have prepared a Interact Pledge for today's meeting. That was just hilarious.

And, I had a marvelous time during English. Because I have no homework. Madam Sheela didn't come, so we collapsed set with Set 2, and I ended up sitting with JPJ, and we spent the whole period laughing about our own sexist remarks.

I guess that requires some clarification.

Yesterday, during lunch, I was walking with JPJ to the canteen. The lower sec students were going back up to their classes, and we suddenly heard a boy exclaim: "Hey, you know, just now Christopher pierced my ass!"

We both laughed, and I shook my head and said: "Sigh, lower secs."

Then, Jon was like: "Hmm. I assume you're talking about girls."

Haha. If you don't find that funny, you're either a girl, or you need to be there to get the humour.

Anyway, the day went on with a whole lotsa laughter and jokes, and Interact meeting was also pretty darn hilarious, but I think I'm not allowed to talk about what we discuss in the meetings, so too bad for y'all.

What's more, the CNY holidays are beginning in two days' time! How awesome. Because I have no homework. Also, Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief is coming out tomorrow!

I first heard about the book on Hao Zhe's blog, where he was saying what a great book it was. Eventually, I heard that a movie was coming out based on the series, so last weekend, I went out and bought the first two books for tasters. And yeah, it's a great series.

Thus, I asked my mum to buy the rest, and yesterday she came back with the third book. And I've just finished that.
Because I have no homework. And now I can't wait to get the other two books.

So if you're looking for something to occupy your time during the holidays, don't waste your time on your textbooks. They're the lowest form of books. Instead, go out and get Percy Jackson and The Olympians. There are 5 books in total.

You may notice that I've lost my hyperactive mood. Thus, I think I should stop here.

Jun Shern out.

*Static*

No comments: