Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Back Again

Surprised? I know I sure am. Never really expected to find myself back here in the Blogosphere, but here I am. Plus, I did a nice little makeover for my blog too. In case you're wondering, the header which I put together is a compilation of most of my favourite Photoshop works. Many of them were for my club and school projects, as advertisements, and flyers for our various events and functions. Others were created on a whim of an idea I had, or even as presents for friends.

On the sides, you will see photos, (none of which were taken by me, as you might've guessed upon seeing my face in every one of them, so credits go to the various photographers whose Facebook accounts I have stolen from) which show some of my favorite moments- not ALL, mind- and some of my best friends- once again, not all- of recent times, that being 2010/11'.

In any case, I will now explain the purpose of my blog. It will no longer be so much of a day-to-day account of my life, nor is it a place for stories of my many ventures and tribulations. Instead, this is more of just an outlet for occasional thoughts, ideas and even public announcements for whatever which I would like the world to know about. As always, feedback is appreciated (As soon as I get my Cbox back), and I will do my best to keep any readers entertained with various projects and ideas which I am embarking on.

Without further ado, I now present you,

A Box Of Memories.

Jun Shern out.

*Static*

No comments: