Saturday, September 4, 2010

We've Lost Another One That We'd Sent With A Gun

Jimmy's mother went to Capitol Hill
So she could fill her heart up with joy
Maybe shake a few hands while she's there
And tell him, thank you sir for taking my boy

-Two Weeks From Twenty, Yellowcard

The holidays are here, thank the gods. I know, I enjoy school and all that, but honestly, another week or two of it would just kill me off.

I realize that I haven't got enough time to study. Going to Europe from the 9th to the 19th this month isn't exactly a decision made in the best interest of my studies, but yeah. It's well worth sacrificing a few passes to visit a strange and foreign land.

But seriously, my studies are in a mess. If my current schooling standards show up in the final terms, my whole life will be thrown into jeopardy. Don't you roll your eyes at me, I'm serious. If you ask me what is the percentage of the things I understand(rather, have been sufficiently awake enough to listen to) out of the things the teachers have taught us this term, it will (when rounded off to 1 significant figure) be zero. Absolute zero. Sub zero. Ground zero. Zero, Jack Skellington's dog from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

That's Zero.

But anyways, I promise to type out a nice long post about Europe when I get back. Perhaps not immediately, cos I'll be getting back at around 12 midnight, the night before school starts, and I still have to go to school, but eventually I will.

It'll be nice, long, and full of pictures.

Until then, let me show you something I dreamed up while studying chemistry.

Presenting...
The CoMical Flask!

Jun Shern out.

*Static*

No comments: