Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Exploding Would Just Create More Paperwork

Hey guys. I'm back, after a super long time. So many things have happened, so so many. My life has sort of changed completely. Here's the gist of the changes:

I am the new IU Director of Interact.

Today, I have just learned that I am one of the 9 candidates of the new Prefectorial Board.

I stay back in school almost every single day for various things.

Every moment that I am not working on something important, I spend catching up on sleep.

I spend every precious second of my life in the most productive way possible. (this excluded, haha)

I have not touched any homework at home for a very long time. (oh, wipe that look off your face. I still get it done somehow, during school hours)

Yet, I have been staying up past 12.00am about 90% of my days doing extra-curricular things.

I have stayed up working straight until 3.00am for the first time. (WORKING. Not anything else. That's what makes it amazing.)

As shit as it sounds, I love my life.

Tonight is gonna be another long night. I've just gotten back from Interact Farewell, and I have to finish preparing everything for one of our final Prefects' Farewell dance practices that we will have tomorrow. Anything more I say will be too much. The farewell is a secretive event, for those who don't know.

All I can say for now is: It will be awesome. Or you can kill my dead body. (the first kill would already have been carried out by me.)

Oh, and I have to do my English oral tomorrow. Any suggestions for good topics?

Go ahead with your own lives. I'm doing good with mine.

Jun Shern out.

*Static*

No comments: